Thursday, June 25, 2015

Week 5 - More Raspberries!

A fun week! Up at my folks' farm we helped weed, mulch, stack hay, and in turn brought home some wonderful fresh raspberries and late strawberries. Yum.

A couple days later, my Babe also helped me pick another flat of raspberries at a local u-pick farm - not only very sexy, but he was also motivated by the thought of a bowl of Tillamook Dutch Chocolate ice cream with fresh raspberries sprinkled on top. Pretty much a to-die-for combination ;)

Plus, I love it when my man has a 3 day weekend in the middle of the week and he gets to come into my world a little bit :)


This week's gatherings:

5 jars goat milk - $25
CSA share - $25
1 flat of raspberries - $12
1 quart strawberries - free
Beet greens, kale, green onions, lettuce, basil and cilantro - free

Total for week 5: $62

No comments:

Post a Comment